Make $5 per day on autopilot

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trust me I know what is best for you ..:: Trust is weakness ::..

Trust me I will newer lie to you, Trust me it won’t hurt a bit, Trust me I will love you forever……The list goes on and on, but there is only one constant
That is if you get emotionally connected with someone, and give unconditional trust without testing [shit testing] that same person… you will without any doubt get stabbed [betrayed] from that same person, unless you find out early about that and continue to emulate submissive personality while using that person for resources, knowledge…you choose.
After you learn about ones abusive intentions don’t tell anyone and keep that info for your own [ego] leverage, you might act submissive but you will feel and be superior [and will never give a fuck about the outcome]

No comments:

Post a Comment